BioNase™ is a revolutionary, clinically tested, drug-free system with no known side effects, that uses phototherapy to treat Allergic Rhinitis (hay fever) symptoms. Using low level narrow band light technology, this anti-inflammatory intra-nasal device effectively relieves Rhinitis symptoms:sneezing, runny and stuffed nose, headaches and teary eyes.
There are no known harmful interactions with drugs. You can use BioNaseTM along with topical nasal therapies, oral antihistamines, corticosteroids or decongestants.
There are no known side effects. Sufferers with severe cases of Allergic Rhinitis can use BioNase™ more than three times a day without worrying about harmful side effects.
How To Use BioNase™
Apply a low dose of red light during a 4.5 minute treatment session. Used as either the sole treatment or as a supplement to existing treatments, BioNase™ provides relief for Rhinitis sufferers.
Use the BioNase™ treatment regularly , starting with a minimum of 3 times daily in order to ensure optimal control of Rhinitis symptoms.
Once symptoms are relieved, reduce the number of treatment sessions and use as needed.
- You can use BioNase™ on the go or at home. BioNase™ is so small that it fits into any pocket or can be clipped onto a piece of clothing.
- Battery operated, the control unit comes with a double phototherapy nasal light source attached to a cord.
- In order to operate the BioNase™ instrument, insert a 9V alkaline battery into the control unit (1).
- Plug the cord (2) into the control unit.
- Push the bottom of the nasal insert in order to spread apart the light source before inserting it into your nostrils (3&4).
- Comfortably place the double light source (5&6) into your nostrils as deep as possible and press the "on" button. (7).
- Treatment is completed once the green light indicator on the control unit (8) automatically turns off (4.5 minutes).
The BioNase complies with the EU Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC (1992) and is certified for ISO9001 (2000) and ISO 13485 (2003).
Certification No.: 499/499CE