|Hsk Blood Circulation Promoter is the treasure of Chinese culture and the combination of both Chinese and western medical theories. It’s an ideal high-tech healthcare product for household use. Ever since its debut, it has been warmly welcomed by its users and is becoming more and more popular as people knows more about its magic performances in healthcare.
The feet of a man just like the roots of a tree. The roots wither before the trunk dies, and our legs grow old ahead of other parts of our body. Medical theory shows, the aging of human body is mainly caused by the disturbance of blood circulation, and it starts from the soles because they are the farthest parts from the heart that have blood vessels and the turn point of blood regurgitation. The blood fat, uric acid crystal and some harmful substances can easily accumulate at the soles, which may directly affect blood regurgitation and circulation. This Ziweixing SPRITE Blood Circulation Promoter is especially designed to suit human foot shape, and it features two major functions, impulsion massage and broadband heat-wave acupuncture.
l New design: ideas correspond to physiology science; many different using methods.
l New feature: computer-controlled digital display; convenient and flexible usage.
l New function: frequency convertible for impulsion massage; broadband heat-wave warm acupuncture.
l New purpose: relaxing; reducing weight; dredging blood circulation and collaterals, warming up the body to build up health.
What is reflexology?
Whilst the art of reflexology dates back to Ancient Egypt, India and China, it wasn’t until 1913 that Dr William Fitzgerald introduced this therapy to the West as ‘zone therapy’. He noted that reflex areas on the feet and hands were linked to other areas and organs of the body within the same zone.
In the 1930’s Eunice Ingham further developed this zone theory into what is now known as reflexology. She observed that congestion or tension in any part of the foot is mirrored in the corresponding part of the body.
Reflexology is a complementary therapy, which works on the feet to help heal the whole person not just the prevailing symptoms.
How can reflexology help me?
Reflexology can be used to help restore and maintain the body’s natural equilibrium. This gentle therapy encourages the body to work naturally to restore its own healthy balance.
Reflexology has been shown to be effective for:
Reflexology does not claim to cure, diagnose or prescribe.
Who can benefit from reflexology?
Reflexology is suitable for all ages and may bring relief from a wide range of acute and chronic conditions. After you have completed a course of reflexology treatment for a specific condition, many people find it beneficial to continue with regular treatments in order to maintain health and well-being.
While many people use reflexology as a way of relaxing the mind and body and counteracting stress, at the same time many doctors, consultants and other health care professionals recognise reflexology as a well established, respected and effective therapy.
With ever increasing levels of stress, it is important people take more responsibility for their own health care needs. Reflexology helps us to cope on a physical, mental and emotional level thereby encouraging us to heal and maintain health in all areas of our lives.
1. Relaxing body and nerves
Functions: can ease nerves, relieve fatigue, relax muscles, restore physical strength, cultivate temperament; has good curing effects on neurasthenia, insomnia, dreaminess, neurosis, palpitation, shortness of breath, stubborn shoulder and back ache.
Application: locate parts that need massage on the feet, legs, shoulders, back or waist. Massage and acupuncture for 15 minutes, 2 to 3 times per day or at user’s will.
2. Reducing weight
Functions: can activate cells, speed up decomposition of fat and internal circulation, comprehensively adjust internal secretion to balance internal hormone, reduce fat amount and relocate fat in the body; effective to reduce blood pressure, blood fat, blood sugar and to cure some related disease that are common in the rich people.
Application: relax the body and place the two massage boards on upper or lower abdomen, front or back thigh or the buttocks. Massage and acupuncture at level 9 for 20 minutes, 2 to 3 times per day.
IMPORTANT: Start from the fattest part and use for enough time. Regular use with proper diet and sports is required.
3. Promoting blood circulation and collaterals
Functions: can remove or relieve qi or blood stasis and pain caused by excessive labor or coldness; has obvious curing effects on common stubborn diseases, such as edema of lower extremity, varicosity, cold hands and feet, and waist and leg ache.
Application: locate the most seriously affected part, massage and acupuncture at a level between 7 and 9 for 20 minutes, 2 to 3 times per day.
4. Warming the middle body
Functions: can dispel internal coldness, wind dampness, and adjust poor or unbalanced organic functions caused by excessive labor; has good curing effects on lung deficiency, cough, palpitation, shortness of breath, diseases of intestines and stomach, disharmony between liver and spleen, constipation, diarrhea, kidney deficiency, and abnormal vaginal discharge; can be used to adjust organs and supplement qi and build up body.
[sitting position] carry out treatment on parts that require curing, such as midriff, lungs, liver, gall, spleen, stomach, kidneys, and large intestine. Massage and acupuncture for 20 minutes, 2 to 3 times per day. Adopt a level between7 and 9 for curing purpose and a level between 4 and 7 for healthcare purpose.
[supine position] place the massage board on the acupoints of Zhongqiang (abdominal cavity) and Qihai (vital energy sea) on the belly. Other conditions are the same as those of sitting position.
Sprite Blood Circulation Promoter Thirty minutes everyday makes the circulation of qi and blood a free way
|Advantages︰||Medical Action Principles
l Impulsion-style massage
1. Can massage and stimulate acupoints and collaterals, reflectingly adjust state of nervous system, dilate blood vessels in corresponding part, intensify metabolism, improve tissue nutrition status, to dredge collaterals and the circulation of blood and qi.
2. Can directly and rhythmically press on tissues with foreign force, promote the exchange of substances between tissue cells and blood within capillary vessels, to acquire more nutrition and expel waste of metabolism.
3. Can help tissues to absorb massage mechanical energy and change it into heat energy to warm up deeper local tissues, accelerate metabolism and activate organ functions.
4. Can relax muscles and relieve their pressure on the bones with massage vibration, to ease fatigue, restore physical power and soothe the nerves.
l Broadband heat-wave acupuncture
With special light bulb as luminous heat source, the device can generate light waves of different frequencies to produce thermal energy, which then functions on human body in various forms.
1. High-frequency (short-wave) visible light: can help epidermis and dermis to directly absorb radiation energy; activate deeper epidermal cells to replace aged or dead cells, dilate dermal capillary vessels, improve skin nutrition status, activate gland secretion, promote growth of hair and nail, and strengthen skin resistance to coldness.
2. Low-frequency (long-wave) infrared ray: can conduct heat energy into deeper body, warm up local collaterals and acupoints, dilate capillary vessels, promote blood circulation to dispel blood stasis, activate enzymes, and enhance metabolism to intensify functions of tissues and organs.
3. Luminous heat source: properly located for every reflex area of important organs on the soles to warm up body and dispel coldness and restore qi.