Technical specification of model :
* Product Size:104x64x18mm
* Intensity:3,4,5 mW
* Irradiation time: 30 Min
* Classification: IIIa (old system)
* Consume power: <1W
* Work conditions:5-40 ℃, Humidity ≤80%, atmospheric pressue 860-1060kPa
What’s SECO laser blood purifier?
The professional medical device name of "SECO Laser Blood Purifier" is"SECO Semiconductor Laser Therapeutic Apparatus".
As we all know, blood play the main role in human health;
many diseases are caused by degradation of blood rheology.
SECO Laser Blood Purifier use low level laser (630-670 nm, <=5mW) shine blood cell through nasal cavity.
The Low level laser's Biostimulatory effects can help cure all kinds of disease caused by degradation of blood rheology.
And what's more, Low level laser's antioxidant effects through blood cells flowing in nasal mucosa can extend lifespan.
SECO Laser Blood Purifier has done 15 years of clinical testing,
<<National Medical Journal of China >>
and << National Lasercare Medical Journal of China >>
Follow-up Report (from 1991 to 2005) on our clinical test,
the result shows that SECO Laser Blood Purifier device is a good method of applying LLLT,
and there is not even one case having any adverse effect after treatment.
SECO laser devices got Medical CE certificate.
Food and Drug Administration in USA(FDA) has classified LLLT devices as "non-significant risk medical devices".
It poses no health risk to the patient provided that the eyes are protected by protective eyewear or careful operation.
ILILT's Biostimulatory effects to blood
1. Increased ATP production by the mitochondria and increased oxygen consumption on the cellular level, which may result in muscle relaxation
2. Increased serotonin and increased endorphins
3. Increased anti-inflammatory effects through reduced prostaglandin synthesis
4. Improved blood circulation to the skin in cases like neuralgia and diabetes mellitus
5. Decreases permeability of the membrane of the nerve cells for Na/K causing hyperpolarisation
6. Increased lymphatic flow and decreased edema