· iBrowser ~ Manage and view all your digital images. Browse, organize and transfer your digital images into iStudio with a single click.
· iStudio ~ The most up-to-date collection of powerful tools in one Iridology Studio. Patient database, Collarette maps, Grading systems, Pupil scanning, Report generation, Emailing reports, Histogram display, “One-click” Resource files, Digital camera integration, and much more….
Step 1 ~ Browse and preview digital image
Step 2 ~ Single-click transfer into iStudio
Step 3 ~ Click tab to enter the awesome iStudio
Tools and Features:
Iris Marking recording.
Top bottom image stitching.
Customize reports in MS Word.
Operates seamlessly with digital cameras – Digital integration.
Pupil Scan – grades pupil size, offset, pupil collarette position.
Image Adjustment, Graphic and Text Tools, Image Zooming Tools.
Email reporting – generate reports to email in various formats, including PDF.
Patient Database: records Patient Details, Iris Signs, Suggestions and Comments.
Chart Overlaying - Collarette Scan Map to trace the collarette for accurate chart overlaying.
Grading Systems – 1) by constitution, 2) by nutritional zone and organ zone 3) by iris structure.
Patient Report Printouts: option to print out patient iris images, graphs, Iris Signs, Suggestions, Comments and Iris Markings.
Iris Scanning: Identifies the color difference within the iris to determine lighter and darker areas of the iris. This information is displayed in graph form listing body parts and systems. Use the new Collarette, Exclusion and Aspect Ratio tools for improved accuracy in iris scanning.
“One click” Resource files: on Constitutions, Lacunaes, Pupil Distortions, Pupil Flattening, Pupil Size, Sclera, Ellipsoids, Pupil Ruffs.
Multiple Reference Plug-in Support – Constitutional Iridology by Milo Milosevic; Interactive referencing that is context sensitive to image.
Analytical Reference Bar – Analytical reference material with images easily accessed from quick-retrieve toolbar for rapid analysis.
Histogram Display – Measures color density in each body organ; better-than-human-eye detection; enables before and after comparisons; research potential; unique in Iridology.
More intuitive & integrated functionality – tools are just one click away!
AVI Movie Tutorial support – Movie demonstrations of all tools!
Full Ongoing Support!
Minimum System Requirements:
* PC with 500 MHz or Higher
* Windows 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 - 32 & 64 bits
* 256 MB of RAM or higher
* 30 MB of available Hard Disk space
* 1024 x 768 or higher resolution
* CD or DVD Drive